I just finished walking 3,527 steps or 1.1 miles!!!
WOO HOO!!!
I have not done this since before my accident; which makes this a double accomplishment! I'm feeling a little pain right now, but as they say, no pain - no gain! Or in our cases, no loss! lol
And I have Smasher Girl and Monica to thank for this!!! I had been feeling really down these last couple of days, but thanks to their kind words and encouragement, I was able to find my motivation once again!
THANKS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!
Words can not express how much I appreciate y'all!!!

3 comments:
skye!! that is so sweet. you really touched my heart. that is a huge accomplishment!! way to go!
Thank you so much <3 That touched me as well, We are always here for you and CONGRATS!! That is amazing, You totally Rocked today!! *HUGS*! keep it darling, It's funny about the hole, "No Pain,No Gain" lol i was thinking about that the other day im like wait wait.. This make no sense LOL.. I wanna Loose.. Thought it was rather funny you mentioned that today!!
Monica, I guess they're right when they say "great minds think alike"! ; )) lol
Post a Comment