Already at a Crossroad .....


Wednesday, 12/14, was my 4th weigh-in with Jenny.  I lost another 3.0 lbs; for a total of 18.6 my very first month.

I should have been elated!  Instead, I've been feeling lousy.  Not even sure why.

Today, all I wanted to do was eat.  Nothing I ate made me feel full.  And nothing I ate made me feel satisfied either.  

This REALLY scares me.  

My consultant, Stacy, told me the average weight loss during the 1st month on Jenny is 8-10 lbs.  Obviously, I superseded that!  So, why am I feeling like this?!?  I should be on cloud 9!

Praying it goes away soon.  I have so far to go.  I need to find a way to stay motivated.   

P.S.  And TOM is no where in sight so, unfortunately, he can't be blamed.  : ((


4 comments:

SG said...

oh, skye.... im sorry to hear that! i think its easy to get discouraged cuz it feels like we have sooo far to go!! but you have it in the bag this time. i can feeeel it!

Skye-Lynn said...

Thanks for the support, SG! (((Hugs)))

Monica (Weight Loss Journey) said...

SG is Right, You have this in the Bag , You can do this.. I have my days where I could just give up and don't want to keep going but.. Look at that number 18.(Something) Sorry I forgot How much Exactly Is AMAZING, And Look at the bigger numbers, It keeps adding up :) Together We will Shed the Pounds!

Skye-Lynn said...

THANKS to you, too, Monica! Sometimes, all we need is reminders from great friends! : )) Appreciate you girls!