If you've visited here before, you'll definitely notice a few changes. As usual, I wanted a fresh, clean start; hence, the title. ( :
Three weeks ago tomorrow, I joined Jenny for the very first time. To say, I am impressed, would be an understatement! So far, I've lost 12.6 lbs! And the food is absolutely amazing!
The only problem ..... not being able to talk about it enough! lol There are only a few people who know I'm even doing this.
Reason being?
I have serious trust issues. Bottom line. In the past, I have encountered way too many saboteurs. Sad, I know.
However, I am extremely grateful to have the unconditional support of my husband and my daughter as well as a couple of very good friends. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without them.
And speaking of the truth ..... I've really missed blogging!! It was always such a great escape so I'm really looking forward to seeing where this new journey will take me!
Happy travels!
Happy travels!

2 comments:
soooo good to see you!!! 12 lb in 3 weeks??? wow!!! that is great. and the food is good you say? is it really expensive though? i cant wait to hear more about it on your blog. i am right there with you on the not telling anyone. mostly because i dont want to hear everyone's opinion about the best way to eat and exercise. i hate being told what to do :-)
Thanks! You, too!
Actually, that was 12 lbs in just 2 wks! I am still in shock myself!!! lol
Yes, the food is absolutely delicious! There has only been a couple of things I didn't care for and I'm a pretty picky person.
The food ranges from $15-$20 per day, but you ultimately decide how much you wanna buy. Right now, I'm buying 7 days worth of meals; which includes breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks because I am following their recommended menus to the letter. Guess that's why I've been so successful so far.
It may seem like a lot, but the only other thing I have to spend money on, grocery wise, is dairy, fruits & veggies. And I've actually seen a decrease in our grocery bill cause we used to eat out really often.
And exactly about the last part! I feel the same way! lol
Post a Comment